Saturday, September 26, 2009

GE J1050 and J1250 GE Camera

I used to see GE brands on many electronic equipment I own in my house, from light bulb, cable phone, cordless phone etc. But this is the first time I found about GE digital camera. Am I the only one who know this for the first time? Well, it doesn't really matter though. Let's check out what GE puts on their digital camera product lines.



The new GE digital camera I found is the J1050 series, having 10 megapixel sensor and the J1250 that features a 12 megapixel sensor. Both of this camera designed to be a user friendly camera, built with easy to use interface, and that means more auto features and minimum manual modes. But I guess we can't complain about it, because their price weren't high either. You can buy the J1050 for $120 and J1250 for $140. Both of this camera have thin bodies, but its build were quite childish for my taste. I'd rather save more money to buy Nikon S1000PJ and have fun with their projectors :P

No comments:

Post a Comment